Creating subquestions with multiple choice for parent question

I want to build these types of questions in my survey. I can’t find how to create multiple choice for parent questions. I discovered how to do subquestions with multiple choice, but can’t figure out how to do both for the parent and sub. Thanks!

1. Do you think you effectively carried out the role assigned for you? (yes, no)
    1. Why or why not? (Comment box)
    2. Were there any forms of support that could have made you more effective in your role or resulted in a higher quality proposal? (Comment box)
Jacob H (Moderator) answered

Hi Sara,

I am sorry but I think I will need more information on what you are asking.

When you are saying sub-question, do you mean questions inside of a Custom Group?

The only thing I can personally think of that has caught me up before is when using a Custom Group and Logic. One snag is not being able to mix the ability to Custom Group – Add As Needed and apply logic. I think it doesn’t work together because of the fact that the questions are added dynamically.

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/custom-group#editing-and-deleting-subquestions

If you’re able to provide more information I would love to attempt to help you out with this.

Jacob H (Moderator) answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views441 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower