The SurveyGizmo Development Team has been hard at work to improve SurveyGizmo’s Crosstab report capabilities! We wanted to reach out today to see if you could help us out with some feedback on this improvemen.
- Setting up a crosstab is now super simple
- We are now processing our crosstab data through R, so it is not only faster but more accurate and standardized as well.
- Cells can have Frequency, Column %, Row %, Index. All of these can be toggled on/off
- Additional Statistics can be added as new rows/columns: Means, Totals, Pearson Chi-Square, Fisher’s Exact Test, and Column Proportions (z-tests)
- You can also control the grid shading (heatmapping) to work by row, column, or index. Or turn it off completely.
- Crosstabs allow for multiple sets of columns (banners) and rows (stubs) so you can get a complete look at what you are interested in.
- You can still have a report with a single crosstab in it, but we now allow you to add a full crosstab wherever you want in the Standard Reports
Note about previous data
- All of your previous crosstab reports will still be visible and editable
- Any new crosstabs will be in the new format
How to add a crosstab to a report
- You can add a crosstab to any existing Standard Report by using the hover-insert bar: http://www.screencast.com/t/iCnivfRhJVe
- You can also add a brand new report with only a crosstab by selecting “Crosstab” in the Create Report dropdown: http://www.screencast.com/t/wYwRH74Ql7G
The SurveyGizmo Team
Not working on my reports 🙁