[Solved] Client dashboard to view results availability

Is there is a way to electronically publish real-time results without giving someone full access.  I.E. I want to know if there is a way we can provide our clients with a “dashboard” to view the results of their surveys. 

Andrea Mitlag answered

Best answer

The dashboard reports cannot be shared at this point, so we usually send our clients a link to a report that includes a selection of appropriate questions.  You can learn more about report sharing in the SurveyGizmo documentation – http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/share-email-and-schedule-a-report

These reports are “snap shots” of the survey responses as they existed when the report was created or refreshed.  However, you can add a tag to the end of the shared link that will force a refresh each time the client clicks on the link.  You can learn more about this in the Survey Gizmo documentation too – http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/realtime-reports-exports

The new reporting functions that will be released “soon” will eliminate the need to use this added tag.  Until then, it will keep your clients up to date.

Also – the new reporting function will include “dashboard” like charts that can be added to shared reports.

Beth Simon commented
      • Are the new reporting functions available yet? They don’t appear to be, but I could be missing something. I would love to be able to share the dashboard with an external collaborator.

• Same question that Joanne has above. Are the new reporting features mentioned rolled out yet? Thanks.

Is there a dashboard option yet, where you click for example ‘satisfaction results’ and it takes you to how those metrics are made up? 

Many thanks

Andrea Mitlag answered

It would be so nice if we could incorporate dashboards into the shared reports. 

Mike Miller answered
          Lola Gill 6.97K Rep.

The new reporting feature that Jim was referring to (I believe) is the Standard Report itself:

Lola Gill answered

Question stats

• Active
            • Views6492 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers3 followers