Several choice activation in a check box grid question

Hi, 

how can I program the question that the number of selected checkboxes per column and row does not matter? The question contains the product categories bicycle and e-bike. The respondent should now select which categories he is interested in. The number of checks and in which column he sets the check is up to him. 

Dominic Sharpe answered

Hi there,

By default, a checkbox question allows respondents to select as many checkboxes as they need/want so you should not need to do anything beyond that.

Unless I don’t understand correctly, your example question should allow respondents to check as many boxes as needed.

Hope this helps!

Dominic Sharpe commented
      • Hi Dominic,

thx for your response. Unfortunately, if I test the survey and checkmark only a few boxes an error occurs when I want to submit it. Submission only works if I set a checkmark in column A or B in each row. How can I avoid this?

• Hi Bojan,

What is the error that occurs? Also, can you confirm the ‘question type’ that you are using? It looks like you are using a Checkbox grid but if you are using a different question type then that could be the reason for the issue.

Additionally, you might consider reaching out to SurveyGizmo Support as they can troubleshoot this issue directly in your survey:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-support-hours

Hope this helps!

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views128 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower