Changing the size of the modal pop-up

Is it possible to change the size of the modal pop-up box so that it works well with mobile or tablet as well as desktop? If so, how can this be done.

Ian-SurveyGizmo answered

Hi Anegelique

Yes this is possible it will need some extra HTML. In this example I will highlight the options you will need to change to do this

<script type=”text/javascript”>var sg_div = document.createElement(“div”);sg_div.innerHTML = “<h1>You have been selected for a survey</h1><p>We appreciate your feedback!</p><p><a href=\”http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/surveytitle\”>Please click here start it now.</a> </p> <a href=\”#\” onclick=\”document.getElementById(‘sg-popup’).style.display = ‘none’;return false;\”>No, thank you.</a> “;sg_div.id = “sg-popup”;sg_div.style.position = “absolute”;sg_div.style.height = “100px”;.style.width = “500px”;sg_div.style.top = “100px”;sg_div.style.left = “400px”;sg_div.style.backgroundColor = “#ffffff”;sg_div.style.borderColor = “#000000”;sg_div.style.borderStyle = “solid”;sg_div.style.padding = “20px”;sg_div.style.fontSize = “16px”;document.body.appendChild(sg_div);</script>

I have underlined and bolded the area you will need to change. In the original script you will not see sg_div.style.height = “100px”; I have added this so can modify the height as well.

Let us know if that helps, If you have any specific questions about this I would check in with our support team who may be able to better assist you with this !

Thanks,

Ian Rosenstein

Angelique Post commented

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views857 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers2 followers