Capture email before showing quiz-results

This is what I would like to accomplish in my Tally Quiz:

• when the quiz visitor hits”show me the results” at the end of the quiz, show an email form (“please enter your email to receive the results”)
  • when they enter the email address they are forwarded to the quiz results page AND subscribed to my newsletter in Convertkit

I’ve tried to add a page below the quiz questions and add the Convertkit subscribe-form html in there. This works, but the problem is that there’s still the “show me the results” button below the form, which they can click and bypass the form.

I want to make the form-submission mandatory, so when the fill in the email address and hit the form button, they are forwarded to the quiz-results page.

How do I do that?

Thanks,
Eddie

Community Admin answered

@edco100 : Hi Eddie! Since you are using a third-party form you’ll need to require a response to this field using a JavaScript action within SurveyGizmo or perhaps something third party’s end.

I hope this helps!

Bri Hillmer
    Documentation Coordinator
    SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin commented
      • Thank you. That’s helpful.
        Any tip how I can prevent the native surverygizmo button “show me the results” from showing on the email capture page? By using css (display:none)?

• It sounds like you would need to hide it until the third-party form is filled out and then display it? This could also be achieved with JavaScript.

Bri Hillmer
        Documentation Coordinator
        SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views1657 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower