[Solved] Can I use Email Campaign with a prefilled survey that requires login?

I want to prefill my survey with contact details that I require users to check before adding some additional new information. Can I then use your email campaign system to send the emails inviting people to take part in the survey and also to remind those who have not completed it? For obvious reasons I need to be absolutely sure that the data only goes to the person concerned.

Bella Raeburn242515 asked

Best answer

you can use the Login/Password Action to pre-populate a survey. You can either have them use a unique ID/password and have the survey pre-populate that way or I have created my own unique ID and used the email campaign (custom contact field) to pre-populate the survey info.

I have used both successfully – I am currently running a campaign to simple verify contact information. So I want the respondent to be minimally impacted. So in this case all they do is click the link provided in the email and all the information is pre-populated for them. If the information is correct they are done, that quick. I have drop downs for any changes needed, that also makes it simple and prevents free text errors.

Mary Mawhirter answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views742 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers0 followers