[Solved] can i make sub questions within a question?

i would like to create this- 

(xi) any entity or a nominee or omnibus account (including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, limited liability company, trust or other entity) in which any person or persons listed in (i)-(x) above has a beneficial interest;

If Investor checks box xi, Investor also must check one of the following:

the entity or account limits participation by beneficial owners that are Restricted Persons to not more than         10% of the profits and losses of New Issues;

the entity or account does not limit participation by beneficial owners that are Restricted Persons to 10%         or less of the profits and losses of New Issues; or

the entity or account does not permit Restricted Persons to participate in New Issues to any extent.

i would also like to know if you can do superscript within questions for footnotes?

Charl asked

Best answer

Yes you can set up a Custom Group question type (advanced section) and set up the first question as the first part of the custom group. The add the second question as the second one and use the hide/show logic for that question to show it if the first question is clicked Yes.

The second question will require a question text but this can be hidden via the css display:none;

see this page: http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/css-class-names

Also yes you can use <sup>and </sup>

Jon E (Moderator) answered

Hi can some help with solution. I am not advance user and tried using above instructions but didn’t get understand. 

Charl answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1076 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers