I built a survey but the link only takes me to a thankyou page, am I doing something wrong? not saving?

I built a survey ( free version) but the link only takes me to a thankyou page, am I doing something wrong? not saving? I can’t see a save button

Community Admin answered

Hi there! I took a look at your survey and it looks to be functioning properly. When I go to the share link I can see the first page of your survey. Let us know if you have further trouble!

SurveyGizmo Support

Community Admin answered

Unfortunately, nobody in the Community Forum can see your survey to diagnose the problem.  The problem is not a matter of saving.  Questions are saved individually – there is no save button needed for the survey itself.

If  you used any kind of logic in your survey that might be the cause of this problem.  Testing the survey in PREVIEW mode ignores page logic by default, so any problem with your skip patterns or conditional questions might be “undiscovered” until actual respondents try to open the survey.

I have flagged your posting for the attention of SurveyGizmo support.  You can contact them yourself at https://community.surveygizmo.com/email-a-support-hero/

Jim W (Moderator) edited answer

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1033 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower