Blue Line on Emails

Has anyone been able to remove the blue line at the top of the emails.  My older emails do not have them and despite putting the code shown on the documentation page at the top of the email while on the source page, it still remains.  

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/change-format-of-email-campaign-message 

Disabling the SurveyGizmo styling also removed the formatting for the embedded question.   

seanmcnally380846 answered

Bri,  this was the page and instructions I used.  The code you showed I included at the top of the email after clicking Source.  Despite only putting in instructions relating to the border (copy and past what you shopped above), the grey disappears and the formatting around the embedded question.

I’ll send a request via the help email with a link to the survey.  I’ve tested the additional script on other surveys and new campaigns with the same effect.

seanmcnally380846 answered

Hi Sean,

We have some CSS code documented that will remove the blue line. This can be pasted in the source of your message.

To do so, go to the Campaign Designer, click Edit Message and click the Source button on the editor toolbar and copy and paste the below code.

<style type="text/css">

<!---Remove top blue border-->
      td.target-body {
      border:none !important;
      }

</style>

For future reference you can find this code in the below doc. I’ll look into whipping up a separate doc about the blue line specifically so that you can easily find it when you search!

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/change-format-of-email-campaign-message#faq

I hope this helps!

Bri Hillmer
      Documentation Coordinator
      SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1038 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers2 followers