Automated weekly repeated email invite the same group of respondents?

My workplace has a fleet of around 15 vehicles and on a weekly basis each allocated driver must complete a simple checklist (cleanliness, current mileage, any damage to report, etc). I’ve set up a survey for this so that we can transition away from paper forms. In order to track who is completing each survey, I’ve created a unique tracking link for each staff member, and manually emailed it to them. So far so good.

What I would like to do is have each staff member receive an email on a weekly basis (“remember to complete the vehicle checklist – here’s the link”), and build up a database of responses (I don’t want a whole new survey every week, just extra responses in the same survey). Is there a way to automate this that gives me response tracking? So far the closest I can see is manually creating a new email campaign each week (but I’m not sure if that will work – will a second campaign be sent to an email address that clicked through & completed the survey the previous week?). Thanks in advance.

Lola Gill answered
    Lola Gill 6.78K Rep.

Creating a new campaign each week (or copying your previous campaign) is likely the best option. You definitely don’t have to create a new survey for this.

Each new or copied campaign within the existing survey will behave like the previous campaign (subsequent campaigns will send to contacts that have previously been sent to, so no need to be concerned there).

There is one feature that might make your life easier – Email Lists:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/email-lists

This is an account feature that allows you to upload a contact list that you use frequently. This ’email list’ can the easily be added to a new email campaign within your survey. This will save you the time it takes to upload your contact file to each campaign.

I hope this helps clarify!

Lola Gill answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views407 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower