How do I know which audio file is in each question of my survey?

I created 4 surveys and I need to know which audio file is being played for my participants, for each question.

How can I know, for example, which audio file is in question 10 of my survey?

Thank you very much.

Dominic Sharpe answered

If all you need to do is to edit the question containing the URL, you should be able to do that via your survey’s Build Tab.

If you navigate to Build, you can edit any question on your survey and see which URL it contains.

Hopefully this helps!

Dominic Sharpe answered

This probably depends on how you added the audio file – is the audio file embedded in each question? Or do you perhaps have an audio element on a page which is then followed by several questions?

Perhaps you can expand a bit further as to the structure of your survey? It might help folks in the Community offer some suggestions.

Cheers!

Camila Motta commented
        • Yes, Dominic, you’re completely right! I simply forgot about explaining how the files were attached.

They are embedded in each question. I do have 1 file embedded for each question and I have 1 question for page. The audio files are automatically played when the pages refresh.

If I could just try to edit the URLs maybe I would be able to see which file is embedded in each question, do you understand? But I simply don’t know how to access them, apart from the library itself.

If further information is needed, please, let me know :)

Thank you very much!

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views439 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower