Attach uploaded files to individual email action.

Hi everyone,

I put together a survey for a coworker that allows the user to perform a Payment Request to our Corporate Office. When they fill the form out they are asked to upload an .pdf file of the invoice.

The issue the team is having, when they receive their individual response email action that has been setup to them, they get a link to the attachments. They have to click the link, save the file and attach it to the initial response.

Is there anyway that when the email action fires that it includes the attachments themselves?

So instead of our users having to download the files from a link, it is included directly in the email.

Thanks!

Jacob Hayslett answered

Hi Jacob,

Yes, this is possible.  Go to your email action and click on the “Advanced” tab.  Find the “Attach a PDF Review:” Yes/No, don’t question and flip that to “Yes”. 

Thanks,
    Mary

Mary L (Moderator) answered

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the suggestion but I am trying to add files that were uploaded during the survey response. For example, the users will upload a pdf of a receipt. I would like for that receipt to be attached to the email.

Current state, it adds a link to the file and then you have to click that link to download the attachment.

I know this doesn’t seem like a big deal but the group that handles these may be receiving 100+ responses a day. If I can cut down on the amount of time it takes to click, download and then reupload to their system, that is what my goal is.

Thanks!

Jacob Hayslett answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1764 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower