Can I append internal data onto existing survey responses [aka channel of acquisition after the fact]

Can I append internal data onto existing survey responses [aka channel of acquisition after the fact] How? THx!

Jim W (Moderator) answered

You can update existing response data, but you should be very careful if you attempt this.  You can’t use the Customer ID number as the index field – you will have to use the RESPONSE ID.

You should refer to the SurveyGizmo documentation for details on this operation – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/data-import#bulk-update-existing-answers

Hi Jim – I’d like to append acquisition channel [internal data] onto the results, using the ID # as the bridge. Is there a way I can import the acquisition channel and customer # into the tool so the tool can then match up the customer #s and append correct acquisition channel?

Matt Fidl answered

Hi Matt,

Can you provide some clarification please – do you want to edit existing responses, or add responses that came in from other sources (i.e. hardcopies of the survey)?

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views696 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower