[Solved] Any way to change text that displays on checkbox/other

Working from a SG Pro account.

When using an “Other” field with Checkbox on Mobile I do not see a way to control the text that displays on top the “Other” section. In my example the Checkbox is asking the question “Max client weight for transfers:” but the Other box displays “Please enter an ‘other’ value for this selection.”

Is there a way to control the text message that displays on the Other box? I think the current default text is too confusing.

Thanks!

Dominic Sharpe answered

Best answer

If you go to Tools>Text and Translations>English and then find that question and edit it, there will be a spot to where you can edit that field. Cheers!

Lizzy Tekkel answered

Hi CTC Team and others,

Same problem here. Can’t find the text in the “text and translation” tabs.¬†

You don’t stand alone. ūüėČ

Onderzoekers LLBA answered

Hey all,

This option is found under Text & Translations > English > General…

You then need to open the question with the other option and find a field labeled Question 1 Other Text for Mobile.

See screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/CbieJZhBJrC

Hope this helps!

Onderzoekers LLBA commented
          • Thanks, the screenshot helps a lot. I didn’t figure out the question would also have the option to change the answer-fields.

Hello. I could not find this message¬†to edit it. can you be more specific, please? :) I searched for it on all the 4 tabs available under “text and translation”. grazie :)

CTC Team153624 answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views1895 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers0 followers