Animated Image on invitation emails

This morning I got an invitation from the SurveyGizmo content team with an animated image showing answering a question.  The image also acted as a link to the survey.  How was this done! Are there issues we need to consider for this to work? 

The approach looks like a good way to increase engagement for improved response rates, especially customer surveys.

Seán

seanmcnally380846 answered

Hi Sean,

I talked to our marketing team and got the details on the email you are referring to! We create gifs like the one you see in the email throughout our organization using a tool called Snagit. As far as the email, Stephanie on our marketing team included the gif in the message and put an href around it so if recipients click the image they are taken to the survey. I did notice that she also included the survey link in the text of the email to ensure that people that don’t click the image can still get to the survey; I think this is a great best practice.

Here is our tutorial on adding an image to an email invite:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/adding-a-logo-or-attachment-to-an-email-invite-message

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions!

Bri Hillmer
    Documentation Coordinator
    SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Thanks.  I’ll have a play around with this feature and Snagit over the break.

Seán

Community Admin commented
        • My pleasure! Let us know if you have questions and/or how this increases engagement!

Bri Hillmer
          Documentation Coordinator
          SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1424 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower