[Solved] Adding Heat Maps

Hi – I was looking at the features of your pro plan and saw that Heat Map questions were available.  I created a trial account to test out heat maps but do not see them available as a question type.  How do I add a heat map to a survey?

Taylor Morgan selected answer

Best answer

Hi There,

I’m so sorry for the confusion!

I think what you may be referencing on the Question Types page is this:

“Custom Questions Builder
    Create your own question types, including video questions, advanced sliders, heat maps, and eye tracking”

We do offer a framework that allows developers to create their own customized question types. The Heat Map question is just one of the many awesome ways we’ve seen our customers utilize this framework. While we don’t currently have a heat map offering of our own, we do give you the option to build it yourself.

Having said that, this may be something we revisit in the future. If the Heat Map question type is something you’d like to see added to the standard survey functionality, let us know at support@sgizmo.com! We’d love to hear from you.

Thanks for using our Community, and again, I apologize for the confusion. If we can do anything else to help, just say the word!

Taylor Morgan

Manager of Customer Service – Survey Mermaid, SurveyGizmo

Taylor Morgan selected as best answer

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out in our Community. :) We currently do not have a Heat Map question type. We have the image select question type which a lot of our customers use as a substitute. Best of luck and happy surveying!

Thanks,

Tawnee

Tawnee - SurveyGizmo unselected as best answer

I had the same question – are you misleading customers ? 

barrie roche answered

Hi, I had the same question. Is this a feature that will be coming soon?

Custom Questions BuilderCreate your own question types, including video questions, advanced sliders, heat maps, and eye tracking https://www.surveygizmo.com/survey-software-features/question-types/

Jon Gonzalez answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views2568 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers0 followers