Adding an additional column in custom tables

Hello,

I am trying to see if it’s possible to create a table like the following using the custom table type. When I used row heading options, that only allowed me to create the options in the second column in the table below, and I can’t seem to figure out how to add that extra column (the first column). Also, as you see in the table below, is there a way to create more than one column for only specific row options?

Thanks!

Children/

adolescents

Adults

1 2 3 4 5

1 2 3 4 5

Rates of target weight gain in inpatient treatment settings: <<IS IT POSSIBLE TO CREATE THIS EXTRA COLUMN>>

0-1 lb/week

(0-0.45 kg/week)

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

1-2 lb/week

(0.45-0.9 kg/week)

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

2-3 lb/week

(0.9-1.36kg/week)

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

3-4 lb/week

(1.36-1.81 kg/week)

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

4-5 lb/week

(1.81-2.27 kg/week)

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

Over 5 lb/week

(over 2.27 kg/week)

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

Target kcal/kg/day:

20-30 kcal/kg/day

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

30-40 kcal/kg/day

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

40-50 kcal/kg/day

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

50-60 kcal/kg/day

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

>60 kcal/kg/day

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

Nutritional rehabilitation

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

Psychoeducation

□ □ □ □ □

□ □ □ □ □

Dominic Sharpe answered

Sorry, I didn’t realize that the table I pasted got deleted when I posted.

Here is the picture of the table I need. I am trying to see if it is possible to create this extra column (far left) as part of row header options, and the SurveyGizmo documentation doesn’t seem to explain this type of custom table. 

SeungHee Hon answered

Thanks for your extra screenshot – it definitely helps clarify :)

SurveyGizmo does not have this type of feature for the Custom Table (allowing multiple row headers). SurveyGizmo does have a Programming Services Team that is there to help with custom implementation.

If you are interested, it might be something for you to explore:

https://www.surveygizmo.com/programming-services/

I hope this helps clarify!

Dominic Sharpe answered

It’s a bit difficult to make out the exact layout that you are looking for based on the image. Have you reviewed the SurveyGizmo documentation for the Custom Table Question Type:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/custom-table

The document covers setup instructions and provides good screenshots that should give you a good idea of what a custom table looks like (particularly the first screenshot).

I hope this helps!

SeungHee Hon commented
          • Thanks. I wasn’t sure how to respond to your answer with a picture, so I just posted an answer below. Hope you could see this and my question is clearer. Thanks!

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views3008 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower