– Can the rating scale be altered from a five point to a seven point scale?
– When I upload my file, it only shows one (out of 300) names (the last on the csv document) on the confirm relationship screen.
– I have split my questions between two “competencies”, but I am indifferent to them. Will the “competency” labels affect my results?
– Will individuals be able to opt out/ not review people on their 360 list that they do not want to evaluate?
SurveyGizmo’s 360 Review tool allows you to customize some components, thought the general structure of the review is more or less set.
- The 360 Review does require a 5-point scale format which cannot be updated
- It sounds like there may be some formatting issues with your spreadsheet if not all entries are being added correctly. Refer here of spreadsheet formats and examples for each of the two review types: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/360-assessments-in-surveygizmo#step-1-create-a-spreadsheet-of-all-employees
- if you continue to have trouble with the spreadsheet format, you may need to reach out to SurveyGizmo’s Support Team for troubleshooting: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-support-hours
- The competency labels will affect your results in that the labels are ported over to the report and the returned data is organized by the competencies: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/360-assessments-in-surveygizmo#report-components
- Individuals are not required to take any assessments, per say, but your 360 review will not appear as 100% completed on your 360 home page
I hope this helps!