Happy Monday! Below is a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- IMPROVEMENT – If you are using logic quotas the Details tab of each Individual Response will display the quota in which the response fell. Check out our tutorial on monitoring quotas for more info: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/survey-quotas-monitor-progress#determine-which-logic-quota-a-given-complete-response-falls-into
- IMPROVEMENT – When removing answer options they will be disabled by default and any data associated with them will be saved. To fully delete an answer option you will now need to delete the disabled option and confirm that you wish to delete all data associated with it. Learn more here: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/disable-questions-and-options
- IMPROVEMENT – v5 API we quotas can now be set via the v5 API. Learn more:
- FIX – Subdomain links that were not working were fixed.
- FIX – Trial accounts can now access the Billing section of their account.
- FIX – Share links on Legacy Summary Reports were fixed so that they load.
- FIX – Custom Group questions subquestions can now be disabled.
- FIX – Currency fields with mixed values were fixed so that they load in Standard Reports.
- FIX – Quarantined responses will no longer display in Standard Reports.
- FIX – The No. of Rankings column in the Drag & Drop Ranking and Ranking Grid questions are now controlled by the Total Responses option under Overall Options > Layout > Stats Tables.
- FIX – v5 API Custom Group questions return as subquestions under the parent question
- FIX – v5 API Contacts added via the v5 API will now be globally unsubscribed when recipient unsubscribes.
- FIX – Leading/Trailing spaces are now stripped from passwords in Login/Password action to prevent login issues.
- FIX – Scheduled report option to send when there is new data is working correctly again.
As usual, please contact our Support Heroes via live chat or email if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above fixes and improvements.
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team